You have no items in your shopping cart.
How to cancel an order that hasn't been paid
If your payment of an order has not been made yet, you may cancel it by clicking "Cancel order" in your account at dressthat.com.
If your order has not been paid in 40 days, it will be canceled automatically.
How to cancel an order that has been paid
We understand that ordering an item for your special occasion is an important undertaking, and our cancellation policy was created with this in mind. However, it is important to note that our dresses are made to order. Once the tailoring process has begun,the materials cannot be reused.
The good news is that after placing your order, there is still time to change your mind. Please refer to our cancellation policy below for details.
Our Cancellation Policy:
- Orders canceled within 12 hours after payment confirmation will be eligible for a full refund, or
- Orders canceled 12 to 24 hours after payment confirmation will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of the full shipping cost and 50%
of the product purchase price, or
- Orders canceled 24 to 48 hours after payment confirmation will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of the full shipping cost and 30%
of the product purchase price.
- Orders canceled after 48 hours of payment confirmation will be eligible for a refund consisting of the full shipping cost only.
- Once your order has been shipped, it can no longer be canceled.
If you would like to cancel your order, please click here to proceed.
If you have other questions about the categories, please contact email@example.com.
Cancel order for other items (except the items listed above)
If you insist on canceling the order, please contact our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org.